Will You Love Me Tomorrow?

The pier at Simmons Road on Fernandina Beach is one of my favorite places to make pictures. I've been practicing my long exposure techniques and quite like the way this turned out. Golden afternoon light and low tide helped to create that perfect, fleeting mood. Happy New Year everyone!

10 responses

1. This is a really beautiful photo. I wanna go there now.
    Merci for sharing!

January 5, 2012 at 3:35 AM

2. Love the perspective here, focusing mainly on the middle part of the sticks! Well done!

January 5, 2012 at 7:11 AM

3. This is a beautiful image Barbara. Wonderful light and vanishing point. The silkiness of the water is perfect.

January 5, 2012 at 7:40 AM

4. ugin

Nice shot. Did you process this in black and white too?

January 5, 2012 at 9:14 AM

5. Like the color in this one. Normally I see this angle in mono. Nice change of pace.

January 5, 2012 at 1:56 PM

6. Wow, my dear friend, this is just so stunning!! Happy New Year, Barbara, from The Toads to you!!

January 5, 2012 at 3:39 PM

7. Pingback: Rezalutions Great Top Ten Lists and Other Amazing Photography Links –

8. Pingback: Great Top Ten Lists and Other Amazing Photography Links « « Gregory DeeseGregory Deese

9. Beautiful photo. I love the light, the creamy water and the colour saturation. I think I need to buy a tripod.

January 10, 2012 at 9:03 AM

10. Pingback: Great Top Ten Lists and Other Amazing Photography Links » Beauty life